need to vent hope this is right place

crochetdreams

Question

i hope this is the right place for this post im just so up set right now and needed a place to get it off my chest :blush so here it its well to start with my husband is in the hospital been in since the 13th had surgery on his back then there was complications so ive been there every day and my daughter knew i had a few designs done and offered to help by typing them and packing them up which was great till i got home tonoght and check my email where i recieved email from one of the editors that one of my projects glass votives came in shattered and she was almat cut so she tossed it in the trash im so upset i gave my daughter all the packing materail and stuff and when i called her and told her she said oh i forgot to wrap them so i not only lost a sale i angered an editor.i did email an apology and told her what happened.but theres no excuse i should have did it my self

well thanks for letting me get this of my chest and if this is in the wrong board im sorry

:hook:hug

crochet hugs to all

Dee

3 answers to this question

Dee,

That's horrible. Sounds like things haven't gone well for you lately. Hopefully they will look up soon. I, too, have noticed that sometimes family members don't do what they promise to... It isn't their thing so they don't care too much... (My sister and sister in law in Michigan ordered some pampered chef stuff when I had my party back in July and I never got payment for my sisters stuff and paid for it myself. Long story short, I sent all the products to my sister in law with specific instructions to put away my sisters stuff til she paid me. She not only forgot I told her that but gave it to her and I still haven't gotten paid!!!! It wasn't her money so she didn't really care and I'm still out that money, not to mention shipping costs.) Yep, as much as you may not have time or whatever, it's best if you want something done you do it yourself... I wouldn't have your daughter do anything for you again! LOL Chin up! Things will get better!!!

dee, i am sorry things have gone so bad for you. i hope your husband is doing alright. i have had back surgery and know it is not fun, so will send good thoughts and prayers for him, your daughter should have done as you asked, but since she messed up, you did what you could to try and sooth the editor and the customer. maybe if you offered to make her one for 1/2 price then she would accept that. i know you probably would not make any money on it, but sometimes if you try and make things right, it helps in the long run. how old is your daughter by the way? if ya need a ear i am here,. been there myself a couple of times and that is what i did. it worked too :lol :lol :lol take care and am sending you some :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug sounds like you need a break. take care sweetie:manyheart :manyheart

Archived