DIY Labels for Under $10!!

Hi all!! I'm so excited, I made my own labels to sew onto my crocheted pieces!! :cheer I've been wanting to get personalized labels for a while, and I'm happy I held off because I was able to make them on my own for way cheaper than buying them somewhere else!!

I found this DIY tutorial (scroll down until you find the one with the satin label) and it was a piece of cake to do!!

I used a 1&15/16" satin ribbon and Avery transfer paper for light fabrics. I created my image in powerpoint and pasted it into a word document...I just adjusted the margins and was able to fit 16 images on one sheet. I'm so happy with how they came out, I can't wait to put them on some afghans!!

Just a note: I pinned the paper to the ribbon initially and it didn't adhere completely to the ribbon, so in the future I will not be using any pins.

You should be able to make a bunch, the are 6 sheets of transfer paper in the pack and it was about $7, the ribbon was about $2 (I got my materials at Walmart) so as long as you have a printer at home and an iron, you're all set!! :clap

post-43909-135897729943_thumb.jpg

post-43909-135897729947_thumb.jpg

Oh my! How can I thank you? I am going to put this on my to do list as I have a small soap, candle, and lotion bar business but want to sell my crochet goodies as well, just have to get time to make them.

hugs n squishes!

Archived