Dot's Little Ditty Bag

LibiLou

Well, here's my attempt at Dot's Little Ditty Bag. It came out just absolutely adorable. I'm very happy with it. Very easy pattern to follow. It only took me about 40 minutes to whip it up.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a59/LibiLou/100_6166.jpg

Here's the pattern. Dot's Little Ditty Bag

I've pretty much given up posting pictures, as I cannot seem to get them to be small enough.

I've pretty much given up posting pictures, as I cannot seem to get them to be small enough.

I use photobucket too and just found out I can right click on a thumbnail and then paste it into the message and it'll be there as a workable thumbnail. No muss, no fuss, just copy and paste.

Love the bag. Good job! :hook

I use photobucket too and just found out I can right click on a thumbnail and then paste it into the message and it'll be there as a workable thumbnail. No muss, no fuss, just copy and paste.

Love the bag. Good job! :hook

Seriously???? Wow, I'll try that from now on! kewlness (as my teen would say).

Nice color! I love it! I made one of these bags as well, with verigated blue. My son wants on, but decided that it was a bit girly, now i have to find another pattern! oh yeah, the bag mysterioulsy went missing....no where to be found! oh well, have to make another one. Mine took a bit longer to make, because i didn't have the proper size hook, so i used a smaller one. The stitches turned out pretty tight. :-)

Archived