Pine Ridge Elders

notwprintcess

Just talked with Michelle and she said they have around 20 waiting to be matched up - just takes writing a letter once a month and making a small gift - she some as old as 80 and 90 what an opportunity to learn about another culture from someone that has lived through some exciting and some hurrendous times! Michelle I would like the oldest one you have - Pamela

Yes, I did get a bunch of new names. I didn't get ages on all of them and someone already took the one in her 90's... so now the oldest one I know of is age 81. If you'd like her, I can send her info by email to you.

I would love the one that is 81 - please thank you ma'm Pamela

I signed up for the Quarterly support but I can send way more than one item per quarter. I just can't commit to different things each month and every month.

Within the week I will be sending several hats for this quarter. I will post on the Crafting for a Cause site to let you when and how much.

Michelle what a great work you are doing - having grown up on the reservation I know how really bad things can be - Pine Ridge is considered to be the poorest place in the Western hemisphere even poorer than Haiti - and it is right here in the United States. thank you for helping. Pamela

Archived