Another Roses afghan-a start anyways

Chatty

I posted in my blog about how I've been working on another roses afghan, one with 6 different colors in the roses. Well I had almost finished the roses part and was working on it at a shelter I was volunteering at when I accidentally left the bag at the shelter. When I went back the next day the bag wasn't where I had left it and none of the workers knew where it was so I figure someone picke it up and kept it so I had to start over again.

I'm doing it one row at a time this time and have the first row done over the weekend.

It's in here in this post in my blog.

I will be working them so the colors go diagonally, I think.

When I went back the next day the bag wasn't where I had left it and none of the workers knew where it was so I figure someone picke it up and kept it so I had to start over again.

A pox on the thief! Shame on them!

I will be working them so the colors go diagonally, I think.

Your ghan is gorgeous and I love the idea of diagonal colors.

I know you've told me before, but where did this pattern come from?

Back to my packing,

HnC (Kim)

From an old Red Heart booklet my mom gave me. She'd had it since I was little and I don't remember which one it was. I do the pattern from memory now anyway so I don't need it.

I did find the pattern in a book I have called 101 Crochet Squares from American School of Needlework. The only difference is in the book they have a round of sc on the outside of the square that isn't there in the Red Heart book.

Archived