Do you know what yarn this is?

sopo

Hi everyone. I posted in a CAL but wanted to post here in case someone could help. I used to collect Xavier Roberts Originals but sold them all after hubby went to Heaven. After coming across a messy one in a thrift store, I realized how much I missed them. So... I'm 'adopting' this boy. He has been to the 'spa' and had his hair redone and I just love it! I was wondering if anyone recognizes the yarn type/color as I would love to get a girl that matches him.

Thanks!

post-44513-135897714347_thumb.jpg

OOh, he is so adorable. I can't really tell from the pic, even though I did click to enlarge it. It almost looks like a burgundy or claret color which is part of the RedHeart line. Did you take him to the "spa", because if you did, they may be able to tell you what they used.

Hope you can find the girl and post her picture too.

LI Roe

thanks guys. No, I just got him today so I don't know which spa he went to. It is a burgundy or claret color, it's really thick yarn and it's really, soft.

Oh well, I may not find out but thought I would ask. He is such a cutie. I just love him to pieces. thanks again!

Archived