Reflections Soft touch hooks

I am sooo happy!! I found the large set of soft touch hooks after I figured out it I called them the right thing they were easier to find!

I have lost the pouch with most of my crochet hooks somewhere between the yarn stash and unfinished project bags. Driving me crazy...um..er

So now that I have these hooks on order my pouch should show up at any minute.... :lol

Bet you are right and the pouch will turn up very soon! That is what happened to me. I could not find my Master set of Boye Steel & Aluminum hooks in their little zippered pouch. I looked everywhere and worked using my few odds and ends hooks for quite a while. I finally ordered another set so I would always have one of each size on hand. It was no more than a week after I got them in the mail, that the original set turned up! Oh well, it never hurts to have extra hooks! Now I won't be afraid to travel with my set, knowing I do have a back up.

BTW -- This is a real bargain set if you are looking for spares! I see prices from $22 to $49 so shop carefully. I used Knitting Warehouse and they are still only $22.49! That is for 24 hooks -- less than a dollar each! http://store.knitting-warehouse.com/073270.html?cmp=froogle&kw=073270

Good luck on your other pouch turning up so you have a spare to! :)

I think you will enjoy the soft touch hooks. I go between these and wooden

hooks. It depends on the yarn and the project. Once you start using the

new hooks your others are sure to make themselves known. It never fails.

Enjoy your soft touch hooks!:)

Just to clarify, The Clover Reflections set are though "shaped" like their Soft Touch line, they are not the made of the same material.

Soft Touch are Aluminum or Steel Hooks embedded a handle that does have a soft touch feel.

The Reflections sets are a transparent colorful plastic.

For price comparison purposes, the sets have a MAP (manufacturer advertised price) Small Set: $19.95 and Large Set $22.95

There many retailers who offer the hooks slightly discounted or at a deeper discount to their NewsLetter Subscribers.

Hope This Explains

More importantly, hope your hooks arrive soon so you can

Enjoy The Making

Wheat

Archived