Testers found, Square Spiral - thank you.

Carlinda

Hello,

I am looking for a couple of testers for my Square spiral done in tunisian entrelac. No special hook or yarn is required. This pattern can be done in a dishcloth size anywhere to a full size afghan. Also, the pattern is written to make either a square or a rectangle. The choice is yours. However this pattern does look the prettiest done in self-striping yarn. Good choices are Bernat Mosaic, Red heart Collage, or Lion Brand Tweed stripes. All of which are available in most craft stores and fairly affordable for self striping yarn. I used 3.5 skeins of Bernat Mosaic in Ambrosia for a 32 Inch square baby blanket. Bernat mosaic has recently come out with some really pretty new colors.

Timeline for testing: I would like to have this tested by early next week, 9-14-11. I do not expect an afghan size by this time though. How the pattern is written with repeats dishcloth size will be enough to determine any errors in the pattern.

I do need someone who is an intermediate + crocheter but does not have any entrelac experience to try this as well as those with entrelac experience.

Please make sure I have your email address and skill level with entrelac if you would like to test. This project is not for someone who is an absolute beginner to crochet as it does use increases and decreases.

I am deeply honored every time someone chooses to take their time, effort and yarn to make one of my patterns. For that, thank you. :hug

Carlinda, the Hook Hound. :dog

post-41864-135897695147_thumb.jpg

post-41864-13589769515_thumb.jpg

Archived