Fingerless Gloves

grannyannie

I just finished these a short time ago. I love them! (you only get to see one since I'm taking the pic! :lol) Last Christmas I made fingerless gloves for several people but never got around to making them for myself and I'm always freezing! Well, I determined that this year I was going to have them! DH got his hat the other day, so now it was my turn especially since I couldn't warm up this morning! :lol Onto my computer I went in search of a pattern that looked interesting and this is what I found. I definitely made a good choice. They fit perfectly and have left plenty of room for typing! :D What do you think? Oh, yeah, that's my messy work space in the background. :blush Pay it no mind. DH says it's a fire hazard! :lol

post-16860-135897695087_thumb.jpg

I like them. I might have to give it a go. Glad Andy got his hat. Did the pattern I sent help? No, I have not made the tote :embar

Thanks, I enjoyed making them. Andy liked the hat I made him from the pattern you sent but it was still too small and not a wide enough brim. It helped in that I looked at the pattern and several others and they all basically start the same way. So I just went at it! :lol He didn't like dc though because it's too "airy" so I used a hdc. And why haven't you made that tote yet? You might think you've got a wedding to plan or something! :lol:hug

Very nice!

Thank you! :)

Archived