Crochet 2012 Calendar

Peggy85225

I just received mine and am so pleased with it. I recognize a lot of names on the patterns which is always fun to see. Best of all there are so many great looking patterns I can't wait to get my hook into! I'm so happy I bought this years edition. :hook Anyone else had time to look through one yet?

YES!! Im in it! I was thrilled, and very pleased with it this time around! I got a copy a while back in the mail and was so surprised!! I knew it was coming but......to actually see in person, lol are you in it as well Peggy??? What page?? Im on March 29th!! Look me up!!

YES!! Im in it! I was thrilled, and very pleased with it this time around! I got a copy a while back in the mail and was so surprised!! I knew it was coming but......to actually see in person, lol are you in it as well Peggy??? What page?? Im on March 29th!! Look me up!!

No, I didn't submit anything but I will definitely look up your pattern! :)

Y'all are SO BAD, 'cuz now I WANT, I WANT, I WANT! LOL! Is this a calendar that hangs on the wall?

I don't think you'll be sorry if you get, get, get, this is the best one yet! MHO. :crocheting Can't wait to start some of the projects.

Love your square Katy.

I am glad to hear about postive reviews for the 2012 calendar. I had stopped buying it when there were more free patterns included that were available on websites. Will have to check it out. Thanks and congrats to those who have published designs.

LI Roe

Yes, it's chock-full of interesting patterns! My Cross-Cable Cap is on Jan. 9.

Lovely cap! I looked at that, and thought to myself, now theres a project, lol

No, I didn't submit anything but I will definitely look up your pattern! :)

Love your square Katy.

I love it too, and can't wait to get started on some of the patterns!!

They say you can order it too, through places like Barnes and Nobel. Im not sure it's quite available yet, but will soon be!

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I had ordered it and it came yesterday. I was very pleased with it, much better than the last couple. I knew there were designs from Crochetvillers but wasn't sure which ones so I had to come back and see. The Cross Cable cap caught my eye immediately and sure enought, it was from one of our talented crocheters.

Thanks again.

LI Roe

I love it too, and can't wait to get started on some of the patterns!!

They say you can order it too, through places like Barnes and Nobel. Im not sure it's quite available yet, but will soon be!

You can preorder through Amazon as well and some of the online calendar companies are offering deals for people that order early.

Archived