new yarn in my walmart

teapot

well I was browsing through my walmart as usual, and saw some new yarn.

One I can't remember the name of it and when you pulled it open it looks like its almost crocheted. kind of neat.

Then I came across a yarn called shimmer. It is very nice looking and I could so see it in a shawl.

Too bad it cost $4.97 for a little ball.

Teapot

I saw an ad for a new RH yarn called "Boutique Midnight" in Crochet Today, it's described as a 'chainette yarn with a hint of metallic shimmer'. It does look like the plies are braided, or sort of like a chain stich. It's subtly varigated & is acrylic/wool blend. Not sure if it's in WMart, haven't looked but your description made me think of it.

I saw an ad for a new RH yarn called "Boutique Midnight" in Crochet Today, it's described as a 'chainette yarn with a hint of metallic shimmer'. It does look like the plies are braided, or sort of like a chain stich. It's subtly varigated & is acrylic/wool blend. Not sure if it's in WMart, haven't looked but your description made me think of it.

I saw this yarn in AC Moore and it was a tad expensive for my tastes--but with a 50% off coupon, it may be worth trying!!! Haven't seen it in Walmart though!

Archived