Problem Solved :) Thanks!

dhaunae

WOW! I'm rather surprised as I've ordered many things from Marlo and have never had one bit of problem. She's always sent the items via email and quickly. I love her patterns. Sorry to hear you are having troubles. :hug

I love her patterns too, so I figured a pattern and the yarn to make it would make a great gift for my SP. At first I thought ok, accidents happen, somehow it just missed getting sent out; but after my emails went unanswered too -- ya know?

Marlo is a member of this group and last time she visited was yesterday. Maybe you could PM her? marlodc is her name here.

OK, all is resolved; if i'd realized she was a member here I'd have tried to contact her here first. I did send two separate emails prior, though. I've got the pattern now and have cancelled the PayPal complaint. Don't know where the breakdown in communications occurred, but Marlo responded today to one of my earlier emails and this time I did receive the pattern :) Marlo, if you're reading this ... next time I'll know another way to reach you if we have communication difficulties!

Archived