Dog Paw Pet Mat

craftyone

I'd like a tester for my Dog Paw Pet Mat. It's made using a double strand of worsted weight yarn and a K hook. I'd like to have testing done as soon as possible. Pattern shouldn't take more than a few hours to complete. Please PM me with your email address if you want to test. I'm going to make a matching placemat using the same pattern and only 1 strand. Will be available on Ravelry soon.

The matching placemat is almost done. Same pattern; just a smaller hook and only 1 strand. Will post a picture of that later.

Edited; There was some confussion on the toe part of the pattern. I would like one more tester to see if the problems have been clarified. I'm left handed- I don't think that is causing the confussion. It was tested by 1 lefty and 1 righty and both had problems with the toes. Could someone who has designed before try this and see if it is clear or maybe help me to make the instructions clearer? PM me with your email if you are interested in trying. Thanks. :think

post-19583-135897680094_thumb.jpg

Here's a picture of the coordinating placemat with my new sample of the Dog Paw Pet Mat.I hope to have the pattern available in my Ravelry shop this week.

Both of my testers have had problems with the toe section of this pattern. Could one of you more experienced designers please test this for me and maybe help me clear up the instructions for the toe section?? Please PM me with your email address if you want to give this a try. I thought the problem might have been that I'm left handed but my testers were one right handedand one left handed; so that's not it. I've made it twice from my own pattern; but maybe because it's my idea I know what I mean- I can't figure out where the problem is . HELP!!:think

Very cute -- nice for placing under their bowls or for sleeping on! Afraid I would not get the test done in time since I am backed up a bit right now, but I will look for your patterns later on Ravelry.

Very cute -- nice for placing under their bowls or for sleeping on! Afraid I would not get the test done in time since I am backed up a bit right now, but I will look for your patterns later on Ravelry.

Just want to be sure everyone knows that the pattern is now available on Ravelry.:hook

Archived