NEW STOCK Turn-Of-The-Century Hooks

divaborn

Oh my goodness.....this hook is so lovely! I am speechless....these have to worth far more than Bill sells them for! I just got my African Blackwood J hook today and I am p/o'd I have to go to work instead of crocheting LOL....

Lovely lovely...once he puts up some new stock I'm going to try to collect the African Blackwood hooks in all of the sizes...they are too goregous for words!

Robin

Aren't they gorgeous?? I got my first set in cocobolo, and was lucky enough to be gifted my first African Blackwood not long ago - I'm hard pressed to say which I like more, as they're both so beautiful!! Bill rocks!! :2rock

I just received my hooks today and they are gorgeous!!! My daughter immediately tried to take them from me, but I protected my new toys. :lol

Now, to make charms for them so I can keep the sizes straight! :D

EDIT: I got my charms done. Very simple, yet elegant. I used a Jasper to mark my J hook, a Hematite for the H, and an icy looking Mother of Pearl bead for the I. They are permanently attached to the hook ends via FlexWire.

50617716_9747b9c906_m.jpg (clickable)

I have the complete set (no box), both crochet and rug hooks. To keep the sizes straight, I labeled the little tubes they come in since that is where mine stay when I am not working with them...I never thought about making a charm to go on them!

Laurie:hook

Archived