TESTERS FOUND! 3 Testers Needed for Pretty as a Picture Purse

I need 3 experienced testers to test my first (successfully) written pattern, the "Pretty as a Picture Purse". I will need you not only to check the pattern, but to give me detailed feedback as to the format and wording. I would also really appreciate pictures of your finished item.

post-22056-135897676586_thumb.jpg

Difficulty: I think this is an easy pattern that could be completed without to much difficulty by a beginner.

Time frame: It takes approximately 2-3 hours to make and I would like to have testing completed by Monday, July 18.

Materials needed: Less than 2 ounces of a medium, acrylic yarn. Also an H hook and a yarn needle.

I will provide all testers with a copy of the corrected pattern after testing is completed.

If you are interested in testing, please send me a pm. Thank you for your consideration. :manyheart

Would you like potential testers to send you a PM, or reply here that they'd like to test the pattern???

Because I'd LOVE to test this for you!! :manyheart

i would love to test this ... :D been dying to crochet something

Oh yeah!! :yes I love that color combination!!!

I didn't get the chance to sit down with my yarn & hook yesterday... :eek So I'm doing that right now! This housework can wait a little while!!! Gotta go see what colors to use... :think

By the way, I did read through the pattern last night, and just giving it a quick read-through didn't notice anything that caused me any ????'s... :hook

:manyheart

I'm off to change my laundry and then sit to finish this up for you. I started last night after work, didn't get home and settled in until around 9 :eek But got the whole base part done. Now just have to do up the flower and handle tonight and I'll be able to share my picture and any suggestions :D

Thanks, so I met up with some ladies from here at the ville on saturday. We meet at a Starbucks and I brought this purse for 'show-n-tell' and a little girl there loved it so much that I let her keep. She was soo excited and I think she made my day just as much as I did hers :yes:yay

Thanks, so I met up with some ladies from here at the ville on saturday. We meet at a Starbucks and I brought this purse for 'show-n-tell' and a little girl there loved it so much that I let her keep. She was soo excited and I think she made my day just as much as I did hers :yes:yay

That is awesome! I am so glad that it brought happiness to the both of you! :)

I have mine finished! I got it completed last night. I haven't snapped a photo of it, but it did work up wonderfully! It really should NOT have taken me as long as it did. I think I need to DEMAND more crochet time. :rofl No, seriously - I NEED my hooky time, and I let others run roughshod over my "me time".

Thanks again for letting me test, and again I apologize for taking so long! I'll get a photo snapped tomorrow and get it posted...

:hug

Thank you for letting me test. My dd loves the purse now if i can get a picture of it I will post. Again it was a wonderful pattern i enjoyed making it!!!

:cheerHere is the purse I made... FINALLY...

In the words of RuPaul...

This is the front...

post-25611-135897681486_thumb.jpg

And this is the back...

post-25611-135897681479_thumb.jpg

Thanks again for letting me test the pattern! It worked up very well, I had absolutely no problems reading the pattern and the final product looks remarkably like your example pictures, so I think I did okay! LOL

:hook

:cheerHere is the purse I made... FINALLY...

In the words of RuPaul...

This is the front...

[ATTACH]42815[/ATTACH]

And this is the back...

[ATTACH]42814[/ATTACH]

Thanks again for letting me test the pattern! It worked up very well, I had absolutely no problems reading the pattern and the final product looks remarkably like your example pictures, so I think I did okay! LOL

:hook

It's wonderful! I love it! Thank you for doing such a fabulous job!

Archived