My daughter's can crochet and I now have a Job

well my 3 daughters learned how to crochet I guess it was me teaching them because they learned from some ladies at church and they are loving it:cheer:clap and now that I am going to start working next weekend as a banquet server at a hotel and conference center within walking distance I told the girls they have to do their chores in order to either me buy them yarn or I will give them an allowance and they can buy their own yarn so we shall see what offer they choose just glad that all 3 can crochet their own things plus help others in the process

Hey you! Congrats on the new job. I hope you enjoy it. :)

I think it's wonderful that your girls know how to crochet now, even if yóu didn't teach it all to them it's still something you can share now as a family!

What fun you and your daughters will have crocheting together. I remember all the good times I had with my mother and older sister. They both now have passed on and have been gone for a long time but the memories live on. Congratulations on your new job. That is so great that it is so near to where you live that you can walk to work. With the cost of gas nowdays, what a savings that will be.

Archived