In July I Will ....

ratdog

Good evening all.

Today's update~3 hexes, a round on the baby granny & finished giant granny.

In July

~~~~~

*A hexagon a day(18/31)

*trim on baby scrap vvs

*finish giant granny afghan

*scrap baby granny 15 rounds

*sort stash into projects

CrochetedSass,

It sounds like you are a force to be reckoned with! Kudos to you for all your progress.

Smith,

I know how you feel about being in a funk. I'm really tired of squares and nothing else that I have going sounds appealing. Lol! I keep tellin' myself that when I get all these gifts done I can pick a more challenging pattern that I wanna do for myself. I hope you find your mojo again!

Update: Looks like I'm going to have enough squares for the lapghan after all and the shawl is already half done I think (took me 2 days for that much) which means it should be easy to knock out. The flannelghan has no real deadline. Might give it as a christmas present so I have lots of time.

To all,

It's still good to see everyone's progress! I am so happy I joined this CAL. Can't wait to keep reading all of your posts.

Well I tried to work on the flannelghan. I kept messing up and having to unravel row after row. I couldn't get 17 stitches for some reason. Anyway, I only ended up about 5 rows ahead. I hope other people are having more luck. It's a shame when my relax time turns into frustration.

Good evening all.

Today's update~1 hex, & started a tote.

In July

~~~~~

*A hexagon a day(19/31)

*trim on baby scrap vvs

*scrap baby granny (into hibernation to wait for more scraps)

*easy peasy crochet bag

CrochetedSass,

It sounds like you are a force to be reckoned with! Kudos to you for all your progress.

Thanks. My crochet mojo comes & goes, but when it's on it's really on.

Good morning all! I am just checking in. Still no progress on the Angel Square and I don't know what else I feel like working on.

I have to start thinking about Christmas and a blanket for my nephew.

Aw! Sorry Ratdog. Is there any way one of us could help with your square? sorry. I'm not tryin to be obnoxious. Also, do you know what pattern you might do for your nephew's blanket? I like to what people come up with.

Hello all.

Today's update~1 hex, & worked on tote.

In July

~~~~~

*A hexagon a day(20/31)

*trim on baby scrap vvs

*easy peasy crochet bag(just needs handles sewn on, closure & lined)

For my nephew's blanket I am going to use the t-shirt blanket pattern from last sumer's Crochet World.

Those who were around for the Christmas CAL last year remember my lamenting about not recieving the baseball shirts from my sister - even though I asked for them in August!!!

They arrived on December 23rd last year so the blanket got pushed back a year!

Yay, Ratdog! I'm not sure what that means with the t-shirts, but I am very happy for you and your nephew. Will we get to see pics? :D

I am so relieved. This sunflower gs lapghan is coming to an end. I putting it together (continuous join), got some tails to weave in, give it a nice, gentle wash and see if there is any touch up work needed. I hope everyone here is doing well.

In July I will:

1. Weave in ends and sew buttons on baby dress.

2. Weave in ends and sew buttons on newborn baby gown.

3. Finish vacation swap package and mail. Done 7/5/2011

4. Decide on birthday gift for Mom and make it. Done 7/9/2011

5. Crochet a tea set for my granddaughter.

6. Crochet an ami cake for her too.

7. Make a pink ninja for ds to give her for her birthday. Done 7/22/2011

8. Probably more to come...

PROGRESS!!! I finished the pink ninja the night before her birthday and my little boy was thrilled with it. So was the birthday girl! :lol

post-22056-135897680846_thumb.jpg It really is pink. :lol I just couldn't get the lighting right!

Numbers 5 and 6 are no longer going to be birthday presents since her birthday is passed now. I think I will make them anyway and give them to her for Christmas. :blush

Very cute, Christie! Better than the Power Rangers imo LOL. Congrats on marking off yet another project for this month.

Hello all.

Today's update~6 hexes, & made an Hakebeutel bag.

In July

~~~~~

*A hexagon a day(26/31)

*trim on baby scrap vvs

*line easy peasy crochet bag

*Hakebeutel bag

*sort stash into projects in progress

For my nephew's blanket I am going to use the t-shirt blanket pattern from last sumer's Crochet World.

Those who were around for the Christmas CAL last year remember my lamenting about not recieving the baseball shirts from my sister - even though I asked for them in August!!!

They arrived on December 23rd last year so the blanket got pushed back a year!

Can't wait to see it.

I am so relieved. This sunflower gs lapghan is coming to an end. I putting it together (continuous join), got some tails to weave in, give it a nice, gentle wash and see if there is any touch up work needed. I hope everyone here is doing well.

:cheer You can do it.

In July I will:

1. Weave in ends and sew buttons on baby dress.

2. Weave in ends and sew buttons on newborn baby gown.

3. Finish vacation swap package and mail. Done 7/5/2011

4. Decide on birthday gift for Mom and make it. Done 7/9/2011

5. Crochet a tea set for my granddaughter.

6. Crochet an ami cake for her too.

7. Make a pink ninja for ds to give her for her birthday. Done 7/22/2011

8. Probably more to come...

PROGRESS!!! I finished the pink ninja the night before her birthday and my little boy was thrilled with it. So was the birthday girl! :lol

[ATTACH]42747[/ATTACH] It really is pink. :lol I just couldn't get the lighting right!

Numbers 5 and 6 are no longer going to be birthday presents since her birthday is passed now. I think I will make them anyway and give them to her for Christmas. :blush

Good for you.

Thank you, Shelley! I appreciate the encouragement. Seems like you're making good progress as well so I'll say good job. I noticed you have a giant granny 'ghan on your list. How's that comin'? I really like grannies of all shapes and sizes.

Shelley, after I posted that last response I took a peek at your blog. So awesome! I was just curious about these kits that are mentioned with all the beautiful knick knacks and supplies. What are they for? Also, lovely ripples you showcased.

(Sorry about getting off topic!)

Thank you, Shelley! I appreciate the encouragement. Seems like you're making good progress as well so I'll say good job. I noticed you have a giant granny 'ghan on your list. How's that comin'? I really like grannies of all shapes and sizes.

Thanks. The giant granny is done & the baby one is waiting for more yarn. I need to post some pics I guess.

Shelley, after I posted that last response I took a peek at your blog. So awesome! I was just curious about these kits that are mentioned with all the beautiful knick knacks and supplies. What are they for? Also, lovely ripples you showcased.

(Sorry about getting off topic!)

Thank you! The kits are for scrapbooking & cardmaking. I had a project in mind, but fell behind in the picture taking. :blush

Today's update~2 hexes, & finished easy peasy bag.

In July

~~~~~

*A hexagon a day

*trim on baby scrap vvs

*easy peasy crochet bag just needs lined.

*Hakebeutel bag

*sort stash into projects half done

Archived