Patterns for an 8" doll

Free2bme

Question

8 answers to this question

Hi lhendrix35,

Thanks for your suggestion. I went to Crochet pattern Central, and they do have some patterns. The problem is, I have a problem using a really tiny hook--they're talking about a size 7 for the ones that are really cute. I guess I should specify for a pattern for sport weight yarn.

Hi suncountry,

It's not a Berenger (sp?)doll, and it's not as chubby as a baby doll. I took measurements- it's an 8" doll -- the circumference of the torso is 4 1/2" and the circumference of the head is 6", just to give you an idea of the size. For the time being I would like to work with a pattern and later on I plan to create something based on the stitches/inch. Maybe find a type of template to work with, if possible.

I think you're talking about the fibrecraft cindy doll. There is a website called by hook by hand that has a mini free spirit clothing patterns. If not, amazon should have some of the old booklets available.

Hi Free2bme,

I have lots of doll patterns, if your looking for a 8' bedoll pattern. These patterns that I have are for half 8' dolls and for full size dolls to.

Please let me know

Y.Marie

Archived