Pam's Comfort Cables CAL

nicolep

Just wanted to let you know that I had no problems with the pattern. I think I mentioned this in the thread, but I did do a FPTR in place of a FPDC in round 4 (I think that's the round). It worked better for me...didn't bunch up as much.

Edit - Actually it was round 7, not round 4.

I am a very loose crocheter, so FPTR would have been way too loose for me :)

I definitely will.....I didn't get very far with it! :lol

ANYTIME! I am glad to help! Actually, I will be teaching a class here on Crochetville on cables that starts July 1st! That will be a great help if you need it!

I wasn't happy with my original yarn choice. So, I've started over using Caron One Pounders. I kept the other squares and will use them in another project of some sort. I hope others join the CAL. I'm so lonely. :lol

Deb,

Many of the designers who collaborated on this project are watching this thread. If you would like help learning about cables and post stitches, we would be happy to help you.

Kim Kotary

Deb,

Many of the designers who collaborated on this project are watching this thread. If you would like help learning about cables and post stitches, we would be happy to help you.

Kim Kotary[/quote

Thanks Kim....very sweet of you to offer! :hug I think I may sign up for the class here that Karen is having on cables.

Archived