Closed.....Need a tester...

Tester has been found!

I finally have one of my hot air balloons written out. I've not tested the pattern and would prefer that someone else do it for me, since I do these without the pattern myself!

You will receive the pattern in pdf by e-mail and it will be yours to keep to make as gifts. I only ask that you do not share the pattern anywhere and do not sell what you make from the pattern anywhere on the internet. You can sell it locally where you live, as long it is not in the Erie, PA or surrounding areas and Alachua and Marion County areas in Florida, as that is where I sell/will be selling them myself.

I don't have the picture of the one the pattern is written from (my camera batteries went dead) but will get a pic to you within the next week. I do have a pic of another one that is ended differently, but will give you the general idea.

You will have one week to complete the pattern after I e-mail it to you. It usually takes me an hour and a half from beginning to end when I make one of these.

Supplies required are: 2.5 inch glass Christmas ball, #10 crochet thread in a variety of colors (for this one I used only 3 colors, #10 steel hook, 10 mesh plastic canvas, seed/rocaille beads, thread and beading needle, brown light weight yarn for the basket or plastic canvas thread.

well shoot i missed this offer.

i love hot air balloons and would so love to go up in one but so expensive.

would love the pattern so if you could let me know where i can find it please

Dang! I missed it too BUT ... where in marion county are you going to be? That is my neck of the woods!

Not sure just exactly where, but somewhere between Ocala and Gainesville. I'm changing the wording on the pattern when I get it revised....found some things that need changed.

Archived