Purse for ME!

kuddlekubs

Used the same pattern I used to make my friends purse (see thread on purse for BFF) in black/white batiks that I bought about 2 years ago for this purpose. I LOVE IT!

Hope you enjoy looking,

kuddles

post-17419-135897652943_thumb.jpg

I like your purse...how much fabric did it take?

Not that much.....it is the Buttercup Bag which you could google and find.......it is a free pattern but too small for me. So I enlarged it around 20% I think and it was perfect for me!

I only needed probably half a yard of each fabric......but not sure since I had a yard of each.

kuddles

LOL A lady at work wants to buy this purse from me! Should I?

kuddles

Ummm - depends. How much is she willing to pay? LOL

Of course, the end decision is up to you... but you made the purse for you - so my vote is that you keep it! :D

I :heart it, by the way... :)

Ummm - depends. How much is she willing to pay? LOL

Of course, the end decision is up to you... but you made the purse for you - so my vote is that you keep it! :D

I :heart it, by the way... :)

LOL Thanks hon! Yes I better keep it! If I have enough fabric left, I could make her one, but we'll see.......so many projects, so little time!

kuddles

I love the Buttercup bag pattern! I have made several and they are always a hit. Your domino bag looks great. Bags are addictive to make and own. My family likes to tease me about all my purses.

• 2 weeks later...
I love the Buttercup bag pattern! I have made several and they are always a hit. Your domino bag looks great. Bags are addictive to make and own. My family likes to tease me about all my purses.

I hear ya! Between making crochet totes and sewn purses.........oh well, could be a worse habit!

Update: I sent my blue batik bag to my mother and then she called to say two of her cousins want purses and will pay! So I have enough for one other blue batik and enough of this domino to make another so I'll be making a few bucks which is always nice!!!

Have a great day!

kuddles

Archived