Plum Blossom Dishcloth- Free Pattern

ReniC

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I picked up this pattern at Michael's a few weeks ago and made it. I'm a new crocheter, and thought it would be a quick little practice project (pattern says 2 hours). This took me about 10-12 hours total! I think it is just because I'm new and slow, but I don't think I will be making another one! Here is the one I did. It also turned out A LOT bigger than I anticipated. I think it would work more as a decorative placemat/plant/teapot holder than a dishcloth.

post-53100-135897695897_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...

Thanks for going through all that trouble to share! I've wanted to make this for some time. No excuses now ;)

Thank you so much! Beautiful pattern. And thank you for sharing, posting, and taking the extra steps to respect copyright.

Hi! Are you an Abby/NCIS fan? :heehee

Oh would love to see a pic of your finished piece!

Thanks for going through all that trouble to share! I've wanted to make this for some time. No excuses now ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much!! I have spent one solid week searching for this patteren. :clap

I think of how many rows I could have finished on the gift i'm making oh well there must be a reason huh?

Good stiching!

Billie

Your "doily" turned out lovely!

It is smaller because I just wanted to see how to do it:

Glad you found it Billie! Too bad on the long search. Now that you are a member here, you will probably find patterns much faster.:)

Thank you so much!! I have spent one solid week searching for this patteren. :clap

I think of how many rows I could have finished on the gift i'm making oh well there must be a reason huh?

Good stiching!

Billie

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived