New Crochetville Classes for 2011

I wanted to let everyone know that I haven't really disappeared off the planet. I had written several project ideas for Crochetville classes for 2011 and just as I was reaching the point in my schedule where I could work on them, I committed to doing a book for a publisher with a short deadline.

In the next couple of months, I'll be working on the book and unable to work up these classes, unfortunately. But, I hope to have them ready at least by the May schedule.

In the meantime, if there is anything in particular you'd like to see me teach, please post here and I will consider it for the schedule.

Happy new year! :hug

Kim, congratulations on the new book! How exciting!! Hopefully your short deadline also means a short wait until publication date for the rest of us. :)

That is really great Kim! I'll be eagerly awaiting your book!

I really enjoyed taking the class in Jan. with you for creating the Butterfly wings tunisian afghan. I've been thinking of what I would really like to learn in regards to tunisian. I would love to learn how to do tunisian in the round by creating a simple bag or purse if possible. I so hate seaming and have never done tunisian in the round. Maybe this could be a consideration if you get a chance to plan classes.:)

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick update. I'm about half-way through the book now and I expect to be completely finished with my deadlines by March 15. It's crazy to have FIVE classes in my head to teach at the 'Ville but no way to do the prep work for them. That will be the very first thing I do once I get finished with the book. :yes

• 1 month later...

Archived