matching earflap hat for the sweater

sandvi

Sandhya,

I love your ear flap hat....it looks great with the sweater. Can you tell me which pattern you used? I love the extra ridges and texture in the hat.

Great Job!!!

JILLfromWI

hai jill............thanks for the feedback.......this is my own pattern.....i used frontpost double crochet and backpost double crochet for the texture.sandhya

Great looking earflap hat!! (I've been looking around for an earflap hat pattern for my 11 yr. old and 7 yr. old granddaughters as they have to wait for the school bus each morning. I hate thinking of them out there in the cold. They do have hats, but I know the "earflap" hat will keep their "ears" warm)!! :wbrr

Great looking earflap hat!! (I've been looking around for an earflap hat pattern for my 11 yr. old and 7 yr. old granddaughters as they have to wait for the school bus each morning. I hate thinking of them out there in the cold. They do have hats, but I know the "earflap" hat will keep their "ears" warm)!! :wbrr

hai olive oil.............thanks...........i will share the pattern soon........sandhya

Archived