Testers Found for Baby Boot!!

Nahvrianna

9c2e8cf75cc2__1287345718000

:yay Hi Crochet-lovers!! I need about 3 people to test my pattern by Thursday night at 8pm MST(10pm Eastern). Please message me if you are interested. The picture is above and the pattern uses a 4.5 mm hook or an H, and Red Heart Super Saver yarn!!

Happy Crocheting!:hook

9c2e8cf75cc2__1287345718000

:yay Hi Crochet-lovers!! I need about 3 people to test my pattern by Thursday night at 8pm MST(10pm Eastern). Please message me if you are interested. The picture is above and the pattern uses a 4.5 mm hook or an H, and Red Heart Super Saver yarn!!

Happy Crocheting!:hook

:manyheart these! Sent you PM.

Thanks I love yours too. I have someone who is going to have a baby boy and wanted to use up what I had left of Caron Simply soft.

Charlene, love the pompom and the colors. Here are mine. I'm not a very good photographer.

[ATTACH]29213[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]29214[/ATTACH]

Mine go in the box that goes to Lil Troopers group for military newborns. This time around, I'm not sending just hats. Doing cocoons with matching hats, hats, booties, whatever I feel like for our October challenge :lol

Doing cocoons with matching hats, hats, booties, whatever I feel like for our October challenge :lol

All that variety sounds fun! I'll try to get to posting a pic of mine today. My second boot is much better than the first. But the first one isn't bad

This happens whenever I make pairs of things: the second is always looser and better stitched than the first...anyone else experience this? It's pretty obvious to me as to why this happens. It's the newness of the pattern and the fact that I'm not familiar with its flow and not warmed up yet.

I can't say that I'm willing to make three of everything I make that is in pairs...any suggestions? Does this happen to you people as well?

----------

thanks for the opportunity to test out the pattern!!!

Archived