Where to find Q & P crochet hooks?

kahud48

I am looking for the Q and P needle's in aluminum, the shiney kind, not the dull aluminum (the dull does not slide through stitches as well).

Does anyone know where I can find them online?

Sorry bout that, crochet needles is what I was hoping to find in aluminum. I can not stand this plastic.

Just was hoping that they just might be found out there somewhere, I am not to fond of wood either.

Thanks all for helping

Umm... hate to ask a silly question but are you looking for needles (knitting needles) or hooks(crocheting hooks)?:think

If you are talking about knitting needles, I belive walmart has started carrying the huge ones in aluminum, but I have no clue if they are shiney or not, cause I don't knit...i just noticed them because they looked like tools of mass destruction :lol

those huge knitting needles are sometimes used for broomstick crochet,a broom handle is where the tool originally came from. I haven't seen any metal large crochet hooks, only wood, and plastic. The wood are good after they have been used and get slick, the plastic are a little too rounded, wish they had more of a point, but do slide.

Deb

Archived