Rosewood Circular Knitting Needles

dlfoxy1

AAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH! My Basset is lucky to be alive. She just chewed the one end of my Rosewood Knitting Circulare Needles into two pieces..........Boy, am I angry at her. She is definitely not an "Angel". That's her name... wouldn't you think it should fit her....... NNNNOOOOOOOO...... AAAAGGGGGHHHHH. They were $27.99 needles. I got them to work in the baby blanket that I'm working on for my nephew and his wife and the baby will be born on October 20th.....which I just found out. Nothing like crunch time and nothing like this to put a slow down on my knitting. I'm not sure if I can pick up a set at AC Moores or Michaels or even JoAnn's tomorrow. If not, I'll have to wait until Monday. GGGGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! AM I ANGRY.

Oh no!!!! Hopefully you'll be able to replace them quickly!

What is it with dogs and their ability to seek out the items you cherish most and destroy them? When my schnauzer was a puppy, he would go out of his way to find and demolish my eyeglasses, electrical wires, DVD's, and DD#1's favorite stuffed animals...heck, I went through FOUR pair of eyeglasses that first year. :ohdear

I know, the worst part is, she's 4 years old. I could understand if she was betwen a pup and the age of 2 but not now anymore. Then she looks at you with them big ole brown droopy eyes.... GGGGGGRRRRRRRR....and that's not Angel growling.......yet.

Our first cocker spaniel, "Ashley", loved glasses too, so I totally understand what you went through Darah. I finally went to wire framed glasses. She just loved the plastic type frames..... I definitely wore my contacts alot with her around.

• 1 month later...

In manufacturing of the knitting needles the best quality of wood is used.Also there are many types of shapes and sizes of knitting needles.There range includes mother of pearl inlaid knitting needles, rosewood knitting needles, ebony crochet hooks, double point knitting needles, DP needles, top knobs, bamboo knitting needles, yarn winders and circular knitting needles.

Archived