Could a Crochet Today expert help me out?

Titus2woman

I'm missing an issue with a certain pattern in it. I know it's a long shot and a lot to ask, but maybe someone would know which one it is so I could order a new one? Send me a PM if you're available to help! No expectations though~it's A LOT to ask! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Can you tell us what the pattern is?

I tried going to their site, but they don't have back issues listed. If you know the name of the pattern, though, they may be able to help you in the back issue sales department.

Quote from the Crochet Today site:

"Can I purchase back issues?

A – Of course. You may purchase back issues at a rate of $6.99 each ($7.99US for Canadian Orders, prepaid in US funds, GST included) while supplies last by calling 1-800-865-7240* with your credit card. You may also send away for your favorite issue by mail. Include a check or money order made payable to:

Crochet Today Magazine

P.O. Box 7205

Clinton, IA 52736-7205

(*this number is not for any subscription problems or questions, only back issue sales)."

Can you tell us what the pattern is?

I tried going to their site, but they don't have back issues listed. If you know the name of the pattern, though, they may be able to help you in the back issue sales department.

If you click on the pattern link it has pages of all the patterns and the issues they are in.

Okay, so this is TOP SECRET for a swap, but OY! I need HELP! I can't get past the first row, and I've frogged and recounted many times! ACK!!!! I just can't seem to make the directions in the first parenthesis work.... :( (((((HUGS))))) sandi

did you check the corrections page? http://www.crochettoday.com/corrections

could be a mistake in the printed pattern.

I figured it out~the beginning of the second row directions are incorrect, not the beginning ch number. It's supposed to be an easy pattern, but it's given me a FIT! LOL! I did check the correction page, and it's not listed. Also, many people seem to have made it with no problem, so I guess it's just me! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Archived