Inox hooks?

Guest Crafterlady46

Guest Crafterlady46

Have you tried/used inox crochet hooks? I saw some for sale and wonder if they are any good? I am always on the look out for something new to try. The hooks I have tried are bates, milward, jewel, susan bates, and prims. Prims are my least favorite. Milward is my favorite. How bout you?

I've heard of Inox hooks from a thread started by another member. I've never tried them though. The only steel hooks available here are IMIA brand. It's made in Japan. So far I like them as I normally crochet using thread. :manyheart Come to think of it.....I've never tried other thread hook brands. :lol

I like my inox steel hooks best when it comes to threadwork.

They have the little handle and also a cap for the hook part. The handle makes them more comfortable for me than using a cushion with a bates/boye steel hook, and I've never had trouble with the hook part coming out of the plastic handle.

Inox are rounded like a Boye and I have never had any problems with the handle coming out although I do only use them occasionally (just have the sizes before a f size TOTC). The ones I have are metric which is really handy because they fill the gaps between the american sizes. I do like the fact that my one thread hook has a handle as mentioned by another person above.

Rachel

Archived