ISO an opinion

ducky73

will red heart yarn work for dishcloths....not the towels but the washclothes i guess is what you call them? im trying my darndest to find lilys yarn in shades of brown for a kitchen project im working on for my lil sis but im about at my wits end here!!!

Do you mean Red Heart Super Saver? I've used it for dishcloths and it works OK. it actually is good for scrubbing, and it holds up well, doesn't fade even when used with Ajax.

I have to agree.

I have done alot of dishcloths in RHSS, and they soften up with use, don't fade out on me, and are pretty indestructible against my boys who tend to not rinse their plates off. (alot alot alot of scrubbing):clap

I have to agree.

I have done alot of dishcloths in RHSS, and they soften up with use, don't fade out on me, and are pretty indestructible against my boys who tend to not rinse their plates off. (alot alot alot of scrubbing):clap

Ok I will try it! Sounds good to me..lots cheaper too

If you're still looking for brown cotton, Lion Brand Cotton has a nice shade of brown available (I got mine at JoAnn's). About a year ago I was needing brown cotton and I tried my three craft stores (JoAnn's, Michaels, and HL) and the only brown I could find was LB at JoAnn's.

Archived