KNIT PICKS NEW YARNS

deneen

I swear I just want to cry!!!!! I cannot for the life of me register for that site. How in the heck can I order? I want to order. I have money to order. Yet, every time I try to register I push the send button and I get a white page that says "true."

Wah..........................................

I emailed them this morning and have heard nothing....

wah........................

I swear I am crying...can you hear me? The yarn gods are saying NO and I need them to say YES.

Anyone have any clue why I can't buy from them/register?

Maybe you can call them and place your order by phone? At least that would get some yarn into your hands while you're trying to figure things out! That's what I would do anyway... Good luck!

Anyone have any clue why I can't buy from them/register?

At what point is it failing? You already have stuff in your cart, then you click "proceed to checkout" where it prompts you to login or select "new member"?

It could be that your login name is a duplicate and they're not giving you a good error message.

I was just able to create another account on Knit Picks without problem. It could also be that at the time you were trying to register, their site was having issues.

Let me know if I can help. You could also call in the order if you get too frustrated. :)

Archived