Grave Digger Graphgan Help

Okay, I want to turn this picture into a graphgan. How many colors should I use? I do not want a huge amount of colors because this is my first time making a graphgan. When using knitpro to make the graph, how big should I make it to make it to fit a twin size bed?

post-18485-135897546385_thumb.jpg

What a neat idea! It looks like something pretty complex though. # of colors? What I see is blue (or purple?) black, lime green, red and gray. White for that circle thing..what color were you going to use for background?

Maybe use the light gray color for the background as well as the rims nad other metal areas? I think it would look better and blend in better than the cream. Might still be hard to keep clean if he drags it around, but maybe a little easier than the cream.

You will have to figure out your gauge to figure out how many stitches you will need to make a twin blanket size. A twin mattress is 39" X 75" according to my google search, so you will need to decide how much you need to overhang the sides for a coverlet, or tuck in for a blanket.

The graph part will be somewhat smaller than the blanket and you will have to add (grey, cream) stitches top bottom left & right to bring it to size.

If it were me, I think I'd simplify the bottom of the truck by making it all black in the areas behind the green metal parts, that is really complicated as-is with all the 'see through' bits.

Archived