CLOSED: Colorful Summer Shawl Pattern

Many many thanks to everyone for your interest and for offering to help with my summer shawl pattern! This thread is now closed. :manyheart

Hello Experienced Pattern Testers,

I am currently seeking a pattern tester for my original Colorful Summer Shawl crochet design.

Pattern Information

Description: This is a light and airy summer shawl with optional fringe detail. Finished product should measure 47 inches wide (along the top) x 19 inches long (not including fringe, at longest point).

Pattern Style: Written instructions with a stitch guide and pictures.

Pattern Photos:

post-35697-135897545368_thumb.jpg

post-35697-135897545381_thumb.jpg

Skill Level: Easy

Yarn/Material/Tools Required: You will need three skeins (about 360 yards) of bulky 3 or 3.5 oz. yarn (I used Sensations brand Angel Hair 3.5 oz. wool-acrylic-nylon blend yarn, color 201 Berry) and a size I crochet hook (5.50mm).

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed: 1 to 2

Approximate Time Required to Complete Project: about 4 hours (I took about 6 hours but I may be slightly slower than the experts.)

Deadline: As soon as possible (by July 15th, 2010 if possible)

Tester Experience: The tester should have prior experience, preferably experience in crocheting shawls. If you have a portfolio or your finished crochet projects, I would love to see it as well. Tester will need to be able to read abbreviations in a pattern, and will need to know basic crochet stitches such as double crochet and treble crochet.

Tester Responsibilities: I would like the tester(s) to supply any information they can about my pattern, including any grammatical corrections and any part of the pattern that is unclear. Suggestions for corrections will gratefully be accepted.

Special Software Requirements: You will need Adobe PDF Reader installed on your computer in order to download my pattern. I can also send it as a MS Word document if necessary. I will email it to you in either a personal message here or your preferred email address.

Compensation: As my thank you for your time and energy, you will receive a final copy of my original shawl pattern (a $4.99 value) and you will also receive a Gift Certificate to my online store for a FREE original pattern of your choice (another $4.99 value!).

THANK YOU for considering my pattern for testing.

Peace, Love and Happy Crafting! :)

GORGEOUS!!! I've never tested before, am DYING to~I LOVE a good SHAWL! Would really enjoy the opportunity if'n ya wanna take a chance on me.... (((((HUGS))))) sandi

ETA I sent you a PM. Was getting ready to make a shawl for a gift anyway, so one is about to go on my hook!

Archived