Katie G

New FREE Sugar & Cream patterns, doll, bag, dishcloth.

Got my Lily June 2010 newsletter today, there are some really cute new free patterns for a doll, a beach bag, and a stripey star dishcloth. Patterns available for download here. :hook

Thanks!

You're welcome. I'm envisioning that bag in all different colors, kind of like the Attic 24 bag...would be a good way to use up some of my stash. Like I really NEED another WIM. LOL. :lol I don't do the beach anymore, but it would be a good project bag or tote for work.

I also received another newsletter from them the other day that had the same little doll in different dresses, I'm sure it's on their website somewhere. :hook

:hugThanks so much for sharing.

Thanks for sharing, I just went and checked it out and i signed up, There is alot of things i am going to try.

From one Katy to another, thank you! I was on their website looking at patterns last night, didn't know they had a newsletter. I'm signed up for it now. I've snagged a couple of nice ones this morning.

Thank you for sharing.