Catskill Mountains, NY???

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is my first time on Crochhetville. Looking for someone my age, 88. Saw Catskill and had to look at your post. I am currently in a retirement village in OK with my 97 year old husband, but was born in Oneonta, NY. I only started crocheting, (for the second time) in August. Have been knitting for five years and find crocheting much faster and suits my requirements better. I have a short memory span and have a low tolerance for boredom. No afghans or sweaters for me. Just hats, scarves and a new wheelchair wrap I found on CrochetPatternCentral that I abbreviated to a shoulder warmer. Great for the residents in our Health Center - Nursing Home.

• 3 weeks later...

Dont live in the Catskills but we had a n old school house in Harpersfield 'that we always went to --summer and winter

Since hubby passed I had to sell it and I really am missing the place -We loved it up there !!

And Im 84--do a lot of crochet and plastic canvas right now

kind of stopped with my other crafts --but maybe will start again when I catch up on what Im doing righ now

Hestoria

Lived in Wallkill for many years, then Kingston in the 80s. My favorite place to go for a drive was around the Ashokan reservoir. I've been back to Kingston several times for a day visit - my how it has changed!

I got back to crocheting when I retired in '05 and love every minute of it. We have a very small group up here that gets together once a month at a local restaurant for company and show and tell.

How 'bout all this snow???? :snow

Archived