Don't you just hate it when...

My brother is good at getting tangles out. I was given a bag of yarn, skeins and balls. A lot of balls in the bottom were tangled together, so I was going to toss them. I got home from work and my brother was winding the last ball. He said "I was bored". He does a lot of things when he's "bored" :lol. Cooks, house/yard work, laundry, etc. His wife loves that. There are times when I feel like sending my tangled :yarn to AZ :lol.

Ellie 13

I guess I'm also a strange one I kinda like sitting there and pulling out the tangled mess. It's kind of satisfying when it's finally finished and un-knotted again. The only time I will ever cut them is if it's a right proper knot (after my darling kitty cats have been playing with it over night, oops) that I just cant budge.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a batch come out of my skein yesterday morning that looked like a hair ball my :cat leaves on the floor luckily for me it was just a slight knot in the center but it was wound around the whole part that came out nice cylinder shape

As much as I HATE tangled yarn, I find something mildly soothing about sitting there pulling apart a nasty tangle. I've gotten good at it too... I've expanded to tangled necklaces.. ha.

Archived