In MAY 2010

Lesalicious

So I finished a project using a pattern ( I couldn't wait any longer to try it out) and I am getting closer to finishing my afghan but I am afraid I won't be able to finish it this month but I do feel some sense of accomplishment.

:cheer Progress is Progress there is always next month!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only 5/6 more days left in May are we going to make it with our lists this month? I know Faith has done it how about everyone else??? I don't think I will this month my list was just too long! I did get a bag that my Mum started finished this last few days and I am going to use it to keep my scrap wool in. You can see it here (sorry for the blurry picture!) I also will get some granny squares made during the charity CAL this weekend but that will be all! Anyone else trying to get some more things done before June 1st comes along next week?!

i did really good on my list. finished the first communion blanket, finished the doilies. worked on hubbies blanket, although now its too how. picked a pattern and started my tablecloth. i rocked it i guess., it helped that i had a 10 day vacation that i pretty much spent crocheting

I didn't get to finish anything on my list :( because I was busy with my kids' needs, although I'm almost done with some of them. There's always next month :yes

Never mind your kids have to come first and progress is progress perhaps June will give you more :hook time!:)

i did really good on my list. finished the first communion blanket, finished the doilies. worked on hubbies blanket, although now its too how. picked a pattern and started my tablecloth. i rocked it i guess., it helped that i had a 10 day vacation that i pretty much spent crocheting

:cheer Well done you! Crocheting sounds like an ideal way to spend a vacation!:lol I love this list thing as it gives me a focus though I am lucky:think and do have A LOT of time for my :crocheting! I hope this CAL will go on next month. Tomorrow is June 1st already!:eek

Archived