Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

you guys are so nice...

my head really isn't shaped like an egg like that:think I don't know how she took that angle. The secretary took the pic.

Oh! and the pain in the badorkus is the Enrichment one.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you go on privately... like I could only have you girls as my "friends"? I think it creeps DH out to think that somebody could find me :shrug... bottom line is that Pete is very much like your Jorge in his opinion of FB.

Yes you can. The only ppl who can see mine are ppl who I have accepted as friends. I haven't seen anyone's pic but Stacy and LeaAnne. And of course I think most of you saw my pic here on the Ville when my GF Dorothy posted we had finally met

Leanne, you have control over who you accept as friends. So even if someone from HS or College or whatever, sends you an invite, you can only see the invite and you don't have to accept it. Does that make sense?

And, I agree, you are beautiful!! :hug Thank you for showing us a pic of you.

Shannon, you crack me up! Godzilla in your washer...now I am going to be afraid of opening mine, even though we don't have those here! :lol

I was just going to ask you if our :tryme, ahem, friend was pictured. I'm gonna go look again. So I'll know if we ever cross paths!:devil

you guys are so nice...

my head really isn't shaped like an egg like that:think I don't know how she took that angle. The secretary took the pic.

Oh! and the pain in the badorkus is the Enrichment one.

:think:thinkShe looks like she would be a pain in the badorkas. UMMMMMMMM did I say that out loud. I couldn't help it she just has that look about her. Here I go again with the :goodorbad

Yes you can. The only ppl who can see mine are ppl who I have accepted as friends. I haven't seen anyone's pic but Stacy and LeaAnne. And of course I think most of you saw my pic here on the Ville when my GF Dorothy posted we had finally met

yes, i saw that pic... and was too embarrassed to ask which one is you?

You look like sisters!

yes, i saw that pic... and was too embarrassed to ask which one is you?

You look like sisters!

I have the longer hair and no glasses. We both wore green that day so she couldn't say I was the one in green :rofl I believe that I am on the left in that pic. Let me go see.

Naw... the poor thing has been really sick. she had an eye infection, then a sinus infection, then her house was quarantined for the H1N1 flu. Her poor mom spent time in the hospital over it, and is still not 100%.

I just kept being nice, and she backed off. btw... she is the one I asked to take on the cookbook sale... her and that secretary (they are neighbors and friends... talk about a "B" team!)

Aww thanks, Scooby! You are beautiful as well! :hug

Yea, Leanne, is she still giving you grief? How's that kindness working for you? Now we know what she looks like, if she's still being a pain...:tryme

Look at us, complaining about bullies one minute, and getting ready to whoop some tail the next. Should we change our name to Bullies, instead of Besties?

For real though, I hope she and her family feel better soon. I will put her on my prayer list. It seems to be getting awfully long lately.:(

Her house was quarantined for H1N1! Poor thing. :devil

Shannon- are you sure he's not driving an elephant? :rofl The surveyors have been out and about lately and every time I see one, I think of you.

For real though, I hope she and her family feel better soon. I will put her on my prayer list. It seems to be getting awfully long lately.:(

I have been praying for her, and checking in. I feel really bad.

Archived