Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, Stacy.

The other thing at our school is something called "Second Step". It is a major class, and is all about how to treat other people, and understanding differences... :blah :blah.

The problem is that most bullies that we have don't respond desirably to discipline. Many of them do it for attention, and that is the only attention they get. It's kinda sad.

I told my kids to walk away if someone is treating them badly, and say a prayer for them, because there is something missing in their lives, and then say "thank you" to God that you have such a great life.

Awww, is our little Bella a tomboy? DD isn't too much into girly things either, though she's getting better since she can give her dolls checkups now. She's a doctor, you know?

Scooby, are you on facebook? Everyone here but LeaAnne is.

A komodo dragon? :think My kids always call them "kimonos." LoL I would have a heart attack if I found a lizard in my washer!!

I'm not sure what the bullying policy is here. Her teacher has a zero tolerance policy but if the school doesn't back it up, there's not much she can do.

Awww, is our little Bella a tomboy? DD isn't too much into girly things either, though she's getting better since she can give her dolls checkups now. She's a doctor, you know?

Scooby, are you on facebook? Everyone here but LeaAnne is.

Yes I am.

A komodo dragon? :think My kids always call them "kimonos." LoL I would have a heart attack if I found a lizard in my washer!!

I'm not sure what the bullying policy is here. Her teacher has a zero tolerance policy but if the school doesn't back it up, there's not much she can do.

Yeah it is either Komodo or Kimodo I think. LOL I think we called them kimono too until we say a show about them on animal planet :lol I would have had more than a heart attack, there would prolly be some pee-ness and number two-ness going on too

Isabella is a huge tomboy! She freaks out if we even mention that she likes anything girly. Although somehow in the past month she decided she likes to wear skirts sometimes, and this past weekend she actually wore a pair of leggings. So I think it is easing up slightly. For the most part, though, she is still majorly interested in boy-type stuff.

Leanne, that sounds like a good class to have. The girl seems to come from one of those "too cool for school" families, though. Mostly the kids that act up around here do it just because they have absolutely no discipline at home. Then the parents go to the teacher and wonder why their kids are acting up.

Godzilla?

Aww, Leanne, that sucks. My dh is on FB, too, so he can "keep an eye" on mine. :rofl Well he had his before I had mine, but that is the joke we have. He does freak out if he sees that I have other men on it, and he doesn't know them.

Alright, LeaAnne, you're still the only one who's not on facebook. You're the only one that we haven't seen yet, too!

Just look me up under my name.......ya know keep up with the Jones's :lol I think it says I am still in TN and it should be a pic of me and my dog.

Isabella is a huge tomboy! She freaks out if we even mention that she likes anything girly. Although somehow in the past month she decided she likes to wear skirts sometimes, and this past weekend she actually wore a pair of leggings. So I think it is easing up slightly. For the most part, though, she is still majorly interested in boy-type stuff.

Leanne, that sounds like a good class to have. The girl seems to come from one of those "too cool for school" families, though. Mostly the kids that act up around here do it just because they have absolutely no discipline at home. Then the parents go to the teacher and wonder why their kids are acting up.

and then the parents blame the teacher, cause it couldn't be THEIR Kid!:angry

btw... my Lindsey was a TomBoy, too.... it is just now starting to wear off at age 11 1/2.

Godzilla?

Aww, Leanne, that sucks. My dh is on FB, too, so he can "keep an eye" on mine. :rofl Well he had his before I had mine, but that is the joke we have. He does freak out if he sees that I have other men on it, and he doesn't know them.

DF and I both have facebook, and myspace. But I use my facebook more than the other one. Although I havent been on my facebook in a week or so except the other just to accept a friend request :lol Been coming here in my free time instead of there.

Godzilla?

Can you go on privately... like I could only have you girls as my "friends"? I think it creeps DH out to think that somebody could find me :shrug... bottom line is that Pete is very much like your Jorge in his opinion of FB.

and then the parents blame the teacher, cause it couldn't be THEIR Kid!:angry

btw... my Lindsey was a TomBoy, too.... it is just now starting to wear off at age 11 1/2.

Yes!! Drives me insane!! There is a little boy in our Mommy and Me group (well, 2 or 3 actually) that act up constantly and disrupt the class, and the mom just watches him, completely amused. It's to the point where I don't even want to go anymore, but Eva really enjoys it now that she's old enough.

Yay! I can honestly say that I know what all my best friends look like now!! I'm excited!

And yes, LeaAnne, you are beautiful!!

Archived