Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aww, LeaAnne! I'm proud of your DH too!

I think your AP bathroom is awesome!! I love it!! My laundry room is a little lighter than that, but it doesn't have all the cool accessories in there that you have!

TY they all laughed cuz for many days all that was in there was green walls and a sink and toilet but I told them you just watch and see what happens when I get the accessories in there.

At first I was like, what, Mario? Does he work for Nintendo? But then I got it. I'm a little slow. I didn't know you worked for the same company. That's awesome that they remembered you!!

I will let him know for sure! He got a ruby ring, and a visa gift card for $400!!!!

He said, though, the best part of the night was when they were introducing him, as the 2nd Mar...io to be a sales superstar. He was so overwhelmed that the company remembered me after 8 years.... so I asked if I could get my job back... NOT! :lol

Wow!!!! NICE GIFTS!!! I hope he really enjoys it as he deserves it. Too funny :lol

Yes, I used to work there too... for 19 years. First and last "real job":lol.

we met at a work party... actually, my mom (who worked there too) set us up to meet. After that, it was all over!

I used to work in Inside Sales. I really loved it, and loved my customers. I got Sales rep of the Year twice, and each time, DH and I got to go to Bermuda for a week... FREE!

LeaAnne, that's what I was thinking when I chose that color! I still don't like going in there though. :(

I know just what you mean... my problem is that I can never get out of there! Once we saw a house at the cape, whose laundry room looked out over the water... I think I would like laundry then!:lol

ooohhhh... I would like that color in my laundry room! so cheerful for such a not cheerful chore:)

That would be cool in a laundry room too. I found the color card at walmart and it is called green tomato!!!!!!

I like that... so bad I'm good! I haven't heard that one in a while. Do you also have no school tomorrow?

I am sure the schools are closed tomorrow here but not sure and of course I have no school as I dropped my classes when they said they were flunking me cuz we had the swine flu and I missed too many days. Oh well, it wasn't something I asked for that is fer sure.

gotcha... true, true, the men do have their moments:yes

:yes:yes:yes Sometimes more than us I think :lol:lol

You done good on the accessorizing, that's fer sure! If that was my bathroom, I would probly never come out tho!:devil

Actually I found the towels and washrags first. Then the paint, and the curtains, rugs lamp, trashcan and shelves all came last. Everything I found was on clearance except the curtains. The corner cabinet was DF's and was in the entry way, and the bench was already in the BR. So I just kinda put it all together :lol

I said he should get himself something special that he's been wanting with it, but he said his first thought was groceries:eek ...I guess I have trained him pretty good:) He even knew how many weeks worth it would buy, and was excited about it! Weird.

Uh, yeah, that sounds nice. I think I would like it more if it were closer to the bedrooms. Our house isn't big, but the laundry ends up on the couch in the living room, and we just pick and choose from there. I hate to admit it, but tonight was the first time in weeks that I saw my couch. And it's still not totally cleared off.

Yes, I used to work there too... for 19 years. First and last "real job":lol.

we met at a work party... actually, my mom (who worked there too) set us up to meet. After that, it was all over!

I used to work in Inside Sales. I really loved it, and loved my customers. I got Sales rep of the Year twice, and each time, DH and I got to go to Bermuda for a week... FREE!

Wow!!! Nice job!!!!!

My refresh button must not be working. I have to see what you guys wrote after I write something. Is this happening to anyone else? That's why I'm so behind in the conversation.

I said he should get himself something special that he's been wanting with it, but he said his first thought was groceries:eek ...I guess I have trained him pretty good:) He even knew how many weeks worth it would buy, and was excited about it! Weird.

:eek:eek:eek:cheer:cheer:clap:cheer :lol:lol:lol That is kinda weird but at least he was thinking about the family and that is really sweet.

My refresh button must not be working. I have to see what you guys wrote after I write something. Is this happening to anyone else? That's why I'm so behind in the conversation.

yes, that's what was happening to me earlier, too... now I think I am just slow:lol

Archived