Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, for starters DS contracted 13 viruses and infected 41 files on my computer and that took me about 3 weeks to get fixed so I had no computer for a long long time, then I had problems with my truck and getting to school and then we got sick. I should have wrote or sent a card to one of you to spread the word that I was ok. But I had so much happening I didn't even think about it.

...or we could have called you, too! We did talk about me calling you, but I thought you would think I was some kind of Kook!:lol

Yes, Miss Mary, that is why I love you all SOOOOOOO much! Where else could I go and find others who understand me and listen to me as well as you all? No one understands crochet issues bu you all. Plus I can rant and rave here and no one will think bad of me tomorrow!

Take your time Scooby. I tried several different patterns before I found the one I wanted!

I know what I want to do, it is going to be really simple squares with a lot of meaning behind my color choices.

it's so cool that DF supports your :crocheting habit!

Yes it is. He says, well that is what I like to do so he doesn't have a problem with it. He is also very supportive of the :crocheting for charities especially when the homeless, elderly and children are involved. He thinks there is nothing better than children.

Scooby I love your story about all the yarn and glad to hear that DF wants you to do craft shows etc........ My Dh likes it that I do crafts shows too. I always said that my DH is my biggest fan...... Got to love him

:lol:lol I love :yarn and just can't ever have enough. I see it on clearance and I have to have it. The 8 garbage bags of yarn that came from the Goodwill stores and Salvation Army have been great purchases as I got each garbage bag for $15 or less. Lots of partial skeins and some of the yarn is really old but still in great condition. The not so great skeins I am using to crochet snuggles for the animal shelters. Yes, I am going to go to the craft show here first and see what it is all about and then get a booth the next year. Gotta love those supportive men.

I haven't sent my squares yet, either. :blush

They are done, but life keeps getting between me and the post office:(

I feel really bad about it.

It is ok, I know exactly how you feel. I feel really bad that I haven't got mine done too. But with everything that has happened it just was not possible for me. But I will get them done and mailed it everyone can just bear with me a a couple more weeks.

It is ok, I know exactly how you feel. I feel really bad that I haven't got mine done too. But with everything that has happened it just was not possible for me. But I will get them done and mailed it everyone can just bear with me a a couple more weeks.

:yay:yay

Any honeymoon plans?

DF would like to take a weekend get away trip to Las Vegas. But nothing is confirmed or set in stone yet. So much going on with all the painting and rennovations. I forgot to tell you all we went to a carpet store that is going out of business and got the carpet to do all 4 bedrooms, the hallway and the stairs for $800.

...or we could have called you, too! We did talk about me calling you, but I thought you would think I was some kind of Kook!:lol

I ABSOLUTELY WOULD NOT HAVE THOUGHT YOU A KOOK FOR CALLING ME. I adore and love all of you and would have loved to hear from someone if only to say that I am ok or whatever and let you know what was going on. I didn't meant to worry you guys but things were just hectic.

Scooby I love your story about all the yarn and glad to hear that DF wants you to do craft shows etc........ My Dh likes it that I do crafts shows too. I always said that my DH is my biggest fan...... Got to love him

My DH loves that I :crocheting, too... he keeps saying that it's too bad that I can't make money at it. He really sees the value of the craft, and gets frustrated that others don't. :)

:lol:lol Mary! That's it! You are my long lost big sister! :hug Thank God I found you!!! :whew

Scooby... I am glad that you wouldn't have thought me a kook... now I wish i HAD called you!;) The other problem is that there were too many of your last name in the phone book!:lol ...can you imagine me calling every one to see if it was you?! :rofl

Archived