Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's too bad Shannon and Stacy couldn't make it... They are the night owls, and keep us up too late! :rofl

...hey, where's JOanne? She must've had computer problems... she was gonna be here, she said.

I missed all of you too!!!!!! You guys just don't know how much. Seems like when I got home from vacationing in SC everything went downhill.....especially with me and DS contracting the swine flu.....something that I would not wish on my worst enemy.

I meant to ask the same question, Scooby! Did you get my square? Thanks for reminding me Mary!

Yes I got ur lovely square too. I was so excited to get them and can't wait to get mine done and sent to all of you. I changed what I am doing and plan to start them sometime tonite to see how they are going to turn out!!!!

That flu is very scary...

We are so glad that you came back... we thought about you every day. all of us!

yes it is very scary and even more so when you have it. I had the flu back in March of this year but the swine flu is like 10X worse.

Iam glad you are better now Scooby.

So when is the wedding????

TY so much. November 20th or possibly the 21st. :lol:lol Things are happening so fast that it seems like we don't really have an official date but those are the dates I picked just waiting on DF to approve on or the other. We did get our marriage license so that is a big step accomplished.

yes it is very scary and even more so when you have it. I had the flu back in March of this year but the swine flu is like 10X worse.

TY so much. November 20th or possibly the 21st. :lol:lol Things are happening so fast that it seems like we don't really have an official date but those are the dates I picked just waiting on DF to approve on or the other. We did get our marriage license so that is a big step accomplished.

Wow! That's like... soon! :yay:yay

Scooby - We were worried that something worse than the flu had happened to you. We were happy that you were able to come home!

Well, for starters DS contracted 13 viruses and infected 41 files on my computer and that took me about 3 weeks to get fixed so I had no computer for a long long time, then I had problems with my truck and getting to school and then we got sick. I should have wrote or sent a card to one of you to spread the word that I was ok. But I had so much happening I didn't even think about it.

Archived