Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is awesome that you will have 2 of your babies home, Mary! You will all have a nice weekend:yay

wow, Vicki, that's a lot of projects! I have discovered that I now get overwhelmed with multiple projects, too, so have put everything away but the flannelghan. When that's done, I will work on 1 WIP at a time. I am more productive that way now :shrug I don't know what happened to me... I used to be a great :juggler :heehee

Those towels are all the rage again! They are selling very well at craft fairs around here... I love that things are going back to the way they "should be":)

Our AC Moore has tons of towels for a dollar. really pretty ones! do you think they would make a nice teacher's gift?

DD wanted to same squares as you all got, so that is what I am making her. Hers will be the same sort of design that I have in mind for mine. I think I need to make myself a few more squares to make it the way I imagined. I am waiting until all my besties squares arrive and then I can figure that one out. I have the idea. Now I just have to make it work!

ooohhhh... a nice long visit! Sounds like :c9 to me! do they both :crocheting, too? Is the one coming in the morning the one that does the craft show with you?

btw... :whew on the less tasks with age... I thought it was just me:D

:thair:rant:bang Go figure the one nite that i planned to be here the internet wireless connection would go down :lol:lol HI BESTIES!!!!!!! I think I want my puter hard wired and DF can keep his wireless :rofl

I have been crocheting for almost 37 years now. WOW that sounds like a really long time................. Am I getting old?????????

By no means are you old......I am 38 and have been crocheting 31 years. My grandmother taught me when I was 7 and I have been enjoying the craft ever since!!!!

Archived