Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sounds wonderful... I am so glad that he likes it :U

Krissy is gone to bed... not feeling so hot. She has a mild temp and is coughing. She spent the whole day on the couch... no energy.

Pete is relaxing with a new book that he picked from the bookfair. His throat is sore, but that's about it.

Hopefully a good night's rest will do them the world of good :xfin

I hope they are all better in the morning LeaAnne :hug

Vicki - I hope your DD enjoys her party. Sounds fun! And I doubt your DH will ever learn it ALL. Maybe somethings :wink

Mary - You will have so much fun this weekend! :clap

Well ladies, on that note my 20 minites are up :rofl Don't worry, I won't take it that literally. However, I am taking myself to bed. I need to be ship-shape for ski-ball tomorrow :rock

Have fun chatting! Love you all! :hug:hug

Vicki - what a great idea for a party! DD will have fun! That seems to be a trend around here, too. Foregoing gifts, and making contributions to charity instead... it's awesome! and teaches some good old fashioned values:yes

LeaAnne - Too funny! I think men are funny. They are so in to double standards!

I know, right? I just blow it off, and do what I want most of the time:lol I think the trick is to know when to spoil them:devil:rofl

As people would say down here, Not too bad for a Yankee!

do you still have your NewYork accent? You are right about the "Yankee" business... I used to go to FortWorth every 6 weeks, and got a lot of that!

Yea, I have been working on squares for DD. She saw the besties squares and just HAD to have them. I need four more for hers (I think!) and I was working on a baby blanket that my sister asked me to make. That is finished. Now I still have the squares to do and I started a round ripple for myself. I kept having to pull the first ring out. I kept messing it up! Now I have it going better, so I will just plug away on it. I am on round 7 on that. Otherwise, I don't have another project going. I don't do well with multiple projects. They overwhelm me!

Hi Mary! Safe travels to DD! Enjoy all the children on their visit!

LeaAnne - My NY accent isn't as strong as it used to be. When I get mad people here it. They can tell if I am mad by the accent in my voice! But I didn't pick up that southern twang thing either.

Archived