Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

Ooh that sounds yummy!

Oh! Guess what? Roomie's dog pooped in my girls' bedroom this morning!!! This is like, the 3rd time. And he did it once in my bathroom. :eek And guess what she said? "Oh, I thought he might do something- he wouldn't go when I let him out before I left." :angry:angry:angry So it's ok for her dog to do it in my kids' room, but my dog does it once and she swears at me?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh, yum, LeaAnne! That sounds tasty!

Not to change the subject, but last night a man was sitting in his car at a stop light when the tornado came through. The steeple from a very big and historic church fell onto his car. He only suffered a few broken bones. Every other part of the car was crushed. It looked like a convertable. Talk about blessed!

LeaAnne, they just said your town on 20/20. Something about a candlelight vigil for a woman who vanished 20 years ago?

Good idea, Mary! :lol

Shannon, she wasn't home and it smelled so bad that I wasn't about to leave it for her to pick up. I picked it up and mopped the floor. :yuck

Wow, that guy really was blessed!

Speaking of accidents...not to change the subject on you :blush but I drove past a motorcycle accident this morning and there was a body lying in the street. It was only partially covered with a sheet. I couldn't believe they didn't cover it all the way!

yes, they had a vigil earlier this week. That poor girl. They never got any clues about what happened to her.

God must've been watching over that man in the car...

Mary - great idea about the poop! :rofl... although roomie would probably blame poor Klaus!

Stacy, do they have different sized poops? maybe this has been her dog all along!

I have been meaning to tell you guys about my "job", too, and kept forgetting! I haven't met the family yet, so I thought she might have found someone else. Yesterday, at the orthodontist, I met my neighbor who works there. she says "hey, I heard you are the ****'s new babysitter! That's awesome! you will love them! (the mom) asked me about if I knew you, and I told her how nice you are." Then she says "i am so happy for both of you!" :think:think weird, right? So, I guess the answer is that I got the job?

Archived