Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mary, it's not hard- it's just boring! LoL I don't like repetitive things, which is largely why I don't like afghans much.

Shannon, I'm so sorry about your MIL! Mine used to do the same exact thing. I would send over 5 or 6 diapers for like, half the day, and when I went to pick up dd, she would be wearing the same one I sent her in. :angry What is wrong with people?

Vicki, glad to hear dh went for the MRI. Good luck with the results. :h5 to dd for going to the party and belt testing tomorrow!

Good night, Joanne!

Mary, the trees are gorgeous!

Isabella wanted me to watch her skate so I ended up raking all of the back yard and sweeping off the patio. My arms are so sore.

How pretty, Shannon!

The leaves just fall here and grow back, they don't change colors.

Leanne, it was actually kinda fun! And you KNOW I'm not a yard work kinda gal. :lol I checked my pant legs every few minutes to be sure there were no creepy crawlies. :rofl

I agree! I'm coming to visit too, Mary! So beautiful! I've always wanted to take a road trip north just to see the leaves!

Hey, I forgot to tell you guys. I tried a new ice cream this week: Edy's Pumpkin! My mom brought it to our sleepover last weekend, and I thought :yuck, but it was divine! Just like pumpkin pie with a little vanilla ice cream on top!

Archived