Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

Speaking of gray hair, I'm starting to look like a skunk with my roots showing through my black hair. Instant Halloween costume!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Colleen! Dinner was Burger King, and DH hasn't said anything about it since he got home. I'm going to talk to him, but not in front of DD.

MIL has forgotten DD's glasses at her house, but she went right back home and got them. I don't know why they weren't on DD's face!

I'm going to call it a night Ladies! I'm glad I got to chat for a while. It is always such a pleasure and always makes me feel better.

Have a wonderful Halloween! I put my pumpkin away for Devil's night. Gotta get that thing carved tomorrow.

When I was three I had to dress up like a zebra for ballet pictures. I thought I was a skunk. They had to give me a piece of gum to get me in it. Then I just kept saying, "I don't want to be a stunk." Yes, a stunk. You can tell in the picture that I am not a happy camper!!

I am with Colleen. I am going to call it a night. I am so tired. I was up at 3 when I heard hubby fixing the clock after the power went out. I never went back to sleep! Have a great night all and Pleasant Dreams! Have a happy Halloween and happy trick or treating!

Yes, she's excited! We just practiced what to say when she knocks on the doors. I wish I could spell it the way she says it. It's so cute!!

I lost my internet connection....and now I'm back...but only to say good night. Just looked at the clock and see it is 10:45....need some rest for tomorrow.

Have a great night everyone! Oh, and Hi/Bye Stacy!!! Have fun with your dad tomorrow

Archived