Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

:lol I guess I can drive faster than i can type!:lol

yes, all my dk's are excited for trick-or-treating! we will only have Krissy and Pete with us this year, as Jamie and LIndsey are going with their friends for the first time:( ... we used to make a big family event out of it... oh, well... ages and stages, right?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when I was pregnant with youngest DD, the Dr. wanted to do the C-section on oct 31- I said NO WAY...I need to take my DD's trick or treating...she can be born Nov 1....obviously I won!

I didn't want to see it when it came out in the theaters, it looked too gross... but the gang here was watching it on tv, so I watched it. it's actually an ok story-line. My DH wants to go see that SawVI... :yuck! Way to scary for me!

DD had a good day today. She cried this morning before school, but had a good day at school and a great evening. I am so relieved. Yesterday she was a different kid. I kept trying to figure out if she'd hit her head. I had to make conversation with her for the first time in 4 years (she usually talks non-stop) and she wouldn't play. I'm hopeful! :clap:manyheart

DH starts the new job on Monday.

I don't know what is taking so long. I told hubby tonight that this is where I'd be losing my patience and on the phone screaming to get someone out here to look at my car. Hopefully someone will be out there on Monday. Supposedly the adjuster made an appointment to come and see the car, but the auto body shop could not tell hubby when he is coming. Apparently is wasn't in the computer.

Glad to hear she had a good day and glad that you are hopeful. Lots of luck to DH on Monday!!! Rooting for him (and you) that everything works out. How has his back been feeling?

Oh, I forgot to tell everyone- DH finally had his MUGA scan and he doesn't need to have a defibrillator implanted!! YAY. His ejection fraction isnt great, but not bad enough that he would need them. They'll continue to treat him with medication. What a relief that was! Can't believe I forgot to tell you all.....

Sorry if I haven't been very chatty or a very "present" friend this week. I am so emotionally drained.

Yes, my birthday is on Monday and I think after this week I'll kick it off with a few gray hairs :lol

Joanne - Good luck at work tomorrow. I hope you get home in time to see the little ones. This Saturday thing is kind of confusing. It's supposed to be very windy here and rainy too. I guess that's good spooky weather.

Mary - Yes, the Swine Flu panic is on full-blast here too. My neighbour works at a school where they have 20% absentee rate right now (not all swine flu). I'm on the fence about this vaccine.

LeaAnne - Have fun with the kids tomorrow.

Vicki - Crazy about the insurance company. What a wacked industry.

Archived