Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we all have cells... well, DH, me, and oldest 2 dd's. Everyone calls who they want to "directly" it's so different nowadays... I remember myphone being tied up for HOURS when I was young... now :shrug?

i just pm'd you...

yes, pray for Stacy... Shannon and I said we were going to go straighten that roomie out :tryme.

I really hope it went ok. :worried

so, have you managed to get any :crocheting in this week?

Good morning and Welcome to my Birthday day!!!!

It was great chatting last night- and great that the Yanks won!!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes LeaAnne that you posted at 12:04 AM ---perfectness- what a way to start the day!!!!

As usual, up early, enjoying my cup of coffee and reading what you guys talked about last night. DH is sound asleep. So far, no rain here...keep fingers crossed.....

I'm looking forward to spending the day with DD at the RU game- Go Scarlet Knights!!! And then out to dinner with DD and DH.

Hope everyone has a relaxing Saturday and Mary and Colleen- enjoy your Thanksgiving weekends!!! Mary- I got a kick out of your post about how your DK's still like being spoiled- mine too- and mine are about the same ages as yours- 30, 27, 25(almost 26)!

You made 451 posts yesterday!:eek That's a lot of catch-up reading, and I don't really have time for it right now, so I'm going to be behind.

:birthday Joanne! I hope your birthday day is bright and beautiful, just like you! Enjoy it!!!

Happy Saturday to all! It is cloudy here in Texas, but they are saying it is supposed to clear up a little. Cool enough that I turned off the air! WOO HOO!

Joanne - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have fun at the game today! Are you wearing your scarf?

Mary - Sorry I missed you last night. I hope all the stuff at the club gets settled soon. Don't let it wear you down until it finally does. They are not worth all that energy!

LeaAnne - Howdy girl! I read your secret and don't worry - I won't tell! Hubby and I were talking about them last night after one of their commercials came on. Eli doesn't have the same outgoing nature as Peyton. That's ok. They are both good QBs!

Stacy - How was your date last night? Did you have a good night without the girls?

Shannon - Did you have a good night also after the chat? It was great to talk to you!

Talk to you all later! Have a great day!

Vicki

Archived