Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You do know that if we share our niceness we will be bombarded, right? Who wouldn't want to be a part of this group?

LOL since you're wanting to share the niceness...

Hello =0)

:welcome Solace!! This truly is the best bunch of gals you'll ever meet!

I'm Sarah =0) been lurking a few days... definitely need help w/ the cleaning LOL I've got the opposite problem, cause I can always find time to crochet but kinda let the cleaning go... but then I've also got a 3 year old so as fast as I clean something up it's messy again (mainly toys)

I hear you loud and clear. My DD just turned 4, and I feel like I can never get caught up. Of course, this CAL has evolved and we don't talk about cleaning ALL the time. But we're always here to :cheer each other on, no matter what.

I have family near Houston. Kingwood and Katy. I'm up near Shreveport. Currently there are only two of us down south, and the other one is from New York originally. Nice to have another one join!

I hear you loud and clear. My DD just turned 4, and I feel like I can never get caught up. Of course, this CAL has evolved and we don't talk about cleaning ALL the time. But we're always here to :cheer each other on, no matter what.

lol I know. =0) right now we're trying to get things in order cause fiance's brother and dad are coming to our place for Christmas Day dinner, but I snag every free chance I can spare from cleaning right now to work on the ripple blanket I started this week.

I have family near Houston. Kingwood and Katy. I'm up near Shreveport. Currently there are only two of us down south, and the other one is from New York originally. Nice to have another one join!

=0) I'm not that far off the coast where I'm at. I'm missing snow right now (I was born and raised in Northern CA up in the mountains)

With this group, the time you use up cleaning is the time you earn to crochet. And I've noticed that it's more fun to crochet in a clean house. If I crochet first the cleaning is still on my mind. But, unfortunately, I still crochet in a dirty house. I've gotten better though!

:hi, Sarah!

Welcome! so nice to see a new :U in the house! :wink! You must be busy doing lots of cleaning with a 3 y/o...

Shannon - OY! what happened to our Saints in the first half?! They better get it in gear!

So I'm still the only true southerner of the group. :;) Everyone in my family who's older than me was born in New York though. I was the first down here.

Maybe they're just taking their time. They did that in another game too. We'll just have to watch and see.

I have ideas for the Christmas carol CAL. Do you think it would catch on?

:hi, Sarah!

Welcome! so nice to see a new :U in the house! :wink! You must be busy doing lots of cleaning with a 3 y/o...

Shannon - OY! what happened to our Saints in the first half?! They better get it in gear!

lol we're cheering for the cowboys here.... well fiance is, I don't pay that much attention to football

Maybe they're just taking their time. They did that in another game too. We'll just have to watch and see.

I have ideas for the Christmas carol CAL. Do you think it would catch on?

lol don't worry, cowboys haven't won a game in dec in years... so you've still got a chance

yeah, mainly toys, and crayons off the wall... right now he doesn't like to pick up his toys so it takes a fight to get them picked up (or bribing) but right now he even bribing isn't working. He's just too cranky and I can't really fault him.

Archived